Neonatal Fc Receptor (FcRn) Reagents
Immunitrack’s FcRn Reagents
Immunitrack manufactures an extensive portfolio of catalogued FcRn and β2 microglobulin (b2m) molecules representing a range of species as listed in the table below. All molecules can be supplied in enzymatically biotinylated and non-biotinylated formats. For convenience, the molecules contain a BirA enzyme substrate peptide (BSP tag), allowing end users to easily carry out their own biotinylation step if desired.
These reagents have been successfully tested for compatibility on the following platforms: AlphaScreen (PerkinElmer), Octet (ForteBio) and Biacore (GE Healthcare). See Octet Application Note ▸ See Biacore Application Note ▸
- FcRn-mediated antibody rescue: study and optimise the binding of novel albumin or antibody molecules to FcRn for better biotherapeutics.
- Evaluation of biologic binding to host FcRn: conjugation of some protein-based drugs to the Fc domain of IgG or serum albumin can significantly increase their half-life.
- Quality control of IgG: study FcRn/antibody or FcRn/albumin interactions during pharmacokinetic analysis of therapeutic antibodies.
- Quality control of Fc fusion proteins: pharmacokinetic analysis of Fc- or albumin-fused therapeutics.
- Improved diagnostics: reducing the circulating half-lives of certain imaging reagents may improve assay specificity and reduce possible side effects.
- Storage Buffer: PBS pH 7.5, 50 % glycerol.
- Concentration: 1 mg/mL. Determined by absorbance at 280 nm and SDS-PAGE gel densitometry using a BSA standard series (400 μg/mL, 200 μg/mL, and 100 μg/mL).
- Size: 400 µg and 1 mg aliquots.
- Stabilisers and Preservatives: None.
- Biotinylation: All our FcRn reagents can be supplied with or without an enzymatically biotinylated C terminus.
- Storage: Store vial at -20° C prior to opening. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- Expiration: 6 months from date of opening.
All products are shipped preservative-free in liquid form at 0 °C.
For products in stock: 2 days to US and Europe, 3-4 days for Japan.
For bulk productions: We aim to ship 4-6 weeks from ordering.